Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mega's Birthday

Can you tell I just got my macro lens? I decided to shoot Mega's whole birthday with it. Enjoy the details.
One of our gifts to Mega was to all draw on a big piece of canvas. Someone drew this awesome clown.
Sam drew the Helen Keller Apples 2 Apples card. It is the best card in the deck.
I just wrote Happy Birthday. Sooo creative.
Michael wrote a special haiku for Mega.
Austin suggested everyone burn a sparkler. It was raining. He was the only one brave enough to venture outside but I took his picture from the doorway.
I always take pictures of Mega's chandelier.


We made some very special cupcakes for the occasion.
This is a picture of my rug. I took it while I was getting ready.
This is a picture of a very ugly piece of fabric that I insisted Mega help me dig out of the dumpster.
This is a picture of a rubber ducky that is hanging at Casa. When people hit their head on it (because it hangs so low) we like to say "duck!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment